Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thought about happiness

Just a thought that came across me this morning... We, humans, spend so much time thinking of what will make me happy. It could be a lucrative career, a promotion, birth of a child, or perhaps something as simple as a bright sunny day after days of gloomy weather or seeing a pretty face. My theory is instead of thinking of WHAT will make me happy, think of HOW i can be happy? Confused, let me explain the difference. Think of the ways in which you can display your happiness if you were to experience something NOW that would make you happy. You may smile or laugh, throw  a party if you can afford one, or maybe just start dancing....The ways are innumerable. The problem most people have is they do not know how to celebrate their happiness...What's the point of being happy inside without showing it outside? Just think about it. My logic is just think of the HOW, the WHAT will follow invariably.

No comments: